The Only Prep You Need

Section 2 Lessons Links not Working

Section 2 Lessons Links not Working

Postby IsabelleRoche » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:20 pm

Hello,

I have access to the GAMSAT lessons through the GAMSAT University Course. I noticed that there are some links that are not working, such as "Section Vocabulary List" or "Exercises", as well as all of the corrected sample essays. I get a pop-up window saying "This plug-in is not supported". I believe that it is related to the fact that Adobe Flash Player is not available anymore.

Please could someone let me know how I can access these?

Thank you.
IsabelleRoche

Re: Section 2 Lessons Links not Working

Postby goldstanda3269 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:34 pm

IsabelleRoche wrote:Hello,

I have access to the GAMSAT lessons through the GAMSAT University Course. I noticed that there are some links that are not working, such as "Section Vocabulary List" or "Exercises", as well as all of the corrected sample essays. I get a pop-up window saying "This plug-in is not supported". I believe that it is related to the fact that Adobe Flash Player is not available anymore.

Please could someone let me know how I can access these?

Thank you.

We will be removing those outdated links shortly. However, you have complete access to all of the 2021-2022 Masters Series chapters which include all of those features that you are referring to. As soon as you login, click on the Masters Series Section 2 eBook and you will find all of the updated content there (no plugin required).

Related to that, if you have not seen it, here is a 1-hour video discussing planning your essay and underlining some important content from the Masters Series which you have access to online (including the vocabulary list and exercises): https://youtu.be/sRFK2zTXG3Y
goldstanda3269

Return to General Questions