GAMSAT Forum - Gold Standard GAMSAT Prep

The Only Prep You Need

Online practice tests

Online practice tests

Postby matildamar1848 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:39 pm

Hi

I'm just wondering whether it's possible to re-do the online practice tests once you've viewed the explanations (i.e., so it goes back to test format without answers/explanations).

I was hoping to do some of the online section 3 exams in two parts (so that it's more like the new online format)....but I don't want to do the first half (then check solutions) and then not be able to go back and do the second half later.
matildamar1848

Re: Online practice tests

Postby goldstanda3269 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:39 pm

matildamar1848 wrote:I'm just wondering whether it's possible to re-do the online practice tests once you've viewed the explanations (i.e., so it goes back to test format without answers/explanations).

Yes, definitely. Anytime you want, go to Tests when logged in, scroll down and START any of those tests and it begins as though it is your first time. Any exam that you complete or submit will be saved to your History page.

matildamar1848 wrote:I was hoping to do some of the online section 3 exams in two parts (so that it's more like the new online format)....but I don't want to do the first half (then check solutions) and then not be able to go back and do the second half later.

No problem at all! :)
goldstanda3269

Postby matildamar1848 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:05 pm

Thanks for the very speedy response!!! :)
matildamar1848

Postby Munch » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:42 pm

How did you manage this? when i go to do it, i can only see an 'explanations' thumbnail instead of a 'start test' one. any help woudl be great
Munch

Postby Benjalyn » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:19 pm

Munch wrote:How did you manage this? when i go to do it, i can only see an 'explanations' thumbnail instead of a 'start test' one. any help woudl be great

When you log in to you account, click the 'Tests' tab and scroll down. You should be able to click 'Start Test'.
Benjalyn

Return to General Questions