GAMSAT Forum - Gold Standard GAMSAT Prep

The Only Prep You Need

Thank you

Thank you

Postby brad.willo2670 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:20 pm

I didn't know really where to post this but I would just like to offer my heartfelt thanks for the exquisite materials the team at Gold Standard have put together. For years the word GAMSAT made my stomach turn just thinking about embarking on such a seemingly insurmountable quest but Gold Standard made it manageable. Being a Physiotherapist that never covered chemistry or physics at school or university section 3 was the stuff of nightmares. I'm so pleased to say that with your help I achieved an overall score of 72 which put me in the 98th percentile for this September sitting.
Thank you again, I will continue rave about and recommend Gold Standard to anyone and everyone.
brad.willo2670

Re: Thank you

Postby goldstanda3269 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:12 am

brad.willo2670 wrote:I didn't know really where to post this but I would just like to offer my heartfelt thanks for the exquisite materials the team at Gold Standard have put together. For years the word GAMSAT made my stomach turn just thinking about embarking on such a seemingly insurmountable quest but Gold Standard made it manageable. Being a Physiotherapist that never covered chemistry or physics at school or university section 3 was the stuff of nightmares. I'm so pleased to say that with your help I achieved an overall score of 72 which put me in the 98th percentile for this September sitting.
Thank you again, I will continue rave about and recommend Gold Standard to anyone and everyone.

Thank you!

So this is thanks for your wonderful post above and for the 39 other posts you have made in this forum. During your GAMSAT preparation, you have made dozens of inquisitive, insightful and challenging posts which many other students will benefit from for years to come!

Clearly, your score puts you in a strong position to be able to choose your future medical school! Please remember that you have free access to our complete Medical School Interview program by simply clicking on Interviews when you are logged in. When the time is right, you may find the program quite helpful.

Good luck with your future studies!
goldstanda3269

Return to General Questions