The Only Prep You Need

I cant find anything related to Flash cards and MP3 ...

I cant find anything related to Flash cards and MP3 ...

Postby masoud_vet6020 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:28 pm

Hi there

Zara here, I recently bought Gold Standard Gamsat preparation: Home study Course, I submitted the 3 codes of the 3 cards that which was in each text book , but dont know what should I submit for the 10 length practice test!? also I couldn't find any differences in the content of the website before and after submitting the codes, I'm wondering why? isn't it meant to give me more access to any material?? I don't have any access to any other features described in the course detail and in the book, how can I have access to flash cards, where is MP3s?
Thanks for your help in advance
Best regards
Zara
masoud_vet6020

Re: I cant find anything related to Flash cards and MP3 ...

Postby goldstanda3269 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:09 pm

masoud_vet6020 wrote: but dont know what should I submit for the 10 length practice test!?

At the back inside cover of the Heaps book (10 exams), you will find an access code which you can apply to the same page that gave you access to the other 3 books.

masoud_vet6020 wrote: also I couldn't find any differences in the content of the website before and after submitting the codes, I'm wondering why? isn't it meant to give me more access to any material??

We give free, temporary online access while you await shipment of your books. Once you receive the books, online access will terminate unless you enter the access information, which you have already done. You now have continued, full access for 12 consecutive months.

masoud_vet6020 wrote: I don't have any access to any other features described in the course detail and in the book, how can I have access to flash cards, where is MP3s?

To access the apps (flashcards) and MP3s (for which you may have received a link in your Welcome email), please email learn@gamsat-prep.com and let them know what type of smartphone that you use (iPhone vs Android).

Good luck with your studies!
goldstanda3269

Return to General Questions