The Only Prep You Need

Cannot access GAMSAT resources

Cannot access GAMSAT resources

Postby RuthPritchard » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:19 am

Heya

I bought the Gold Standard Multimedia (Test Prep) 27/7/22 via paypal but have not got any details of how to access any of the resources.

I was directed to a blank page after completing the paypal purchase and have not had any other communication giving details of how to access anything. I would also like to link the purchase to my account/email here if that is possible. Anyone have similar issues?

Cheers
RuthPritchard

Re: Cannot access GAMSAT resources

Postby gie.work.c2677 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:53 am

Hi RuthPritchard,

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused you. Upon checking, your GAMSAT University Course purchase went through, and an email was also sent with your login details on July 27th. To access your online account please go to https://www.gamsat-prep.com/ then on the right side upper corner of the page click on Login and use the login details that were emailed.

I also emailed you with your login details today, please let me know via email if you are still having problem or issues logging in or accessing your account.

Warm regards,
Gie
Gold Standard GAMSAT team
gie.work.c2677

Postby mirielle.m8918 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:29 pm

Hi i am also having the same issue and have not received the resources after purchasing them. Hoping to get advice on how to access my materials.

Thank you
mirielle.m8918

Postby gie.work.c2677 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:03 pm

Hi mirielle.m8918,

Upon checking, your login details have been emailed to you. Kindly let us know if you are still having issues accessing your online materials.

Warm regards,
Gie
Gold Standard GAMSAT team
gie.work.c2677

Return to General Questions