GAMSAT Forum - Gold Standard GAMSAT Prep

The Only Prep You Need

Where are the answers??

Where are the answers??

Postby SienaMartin » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:39 pm

Hi there - sorry if this is a rookie question, but I'm struggling to find the answers to the "GOLD STANDARD FOUNDATIONAL GAMSAT PRACTICE QUESTIONS" at the end of the chapters of the 'General Chemistry Book'. Please may you help? I've looked around the members area and all the video answers seem to be for different books / questions.

Sorry again if I've missed something.

Appreciate any help!
SienaMartin

Re: Where are the answers??

Postby goldstanda3269 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:36 pm

SienaMartin wrote:Hi there - sorry if this is a rookie question, but I'm struggling to find the answers to the "GOLD STANDARD FOUNDATIONAL GAMSAT PRACTICE QUESTIONS" at the end of the chapters of the 'General Chemistry Book'. Please may you help? I've looked around the members area and all the video answers seem to be for different books / questions.

It seems that you have a Free User account because you have not registered your book(s) yet. Please look at the copyright page (this is the only black and white page at the beginning of the book, page ii). It has the instructions for you to register your book.

If you purchased your book(s) from gamsat-prep.com then you already have an account with full access associated with the email address used for the purchase.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

NB The next free webinar is next weekend: https://www.gamsat-prep.com/GAMSAT-free-online-seminar/
goldstanda3269

Postby SienaMartin » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:34 pm

Thanks very much - I have gone to the first page where I can see the URL to register the book, and also the ISBN number. I bought my books new on Amazon. Am I still going to be able to access the answers please? Thank you
SienaMartin

Postby goldstanda3269 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:24 pm

SienaMartin wrote:Thanks very much - I have gone to the first page where I can see the URL to register the book, and also the ISBN number. I bought my books new on Amazon. Am I still going to be able to access the answers please? Thank you

You are fully equipped! Just use that url and your ISBN to open your access to whichever book you have started to learn from. Please let us know if you have any further questions. For most hours of the day, you will also find a Live Chat button on www.gamsat-prep.com if you need guidance.

Have a nice day and stay safe!
goldstanda3269

Return to GAMSAT General Chemistry