GAMSAT Forum - Gold Standard GAMSAT Prep

The Only Prep You Need

Blown away by my score!

Do not post your questions regarding any GS exam here. Please post in the appropriate threads below.

Blown away by my score!

Postby linda.barn1994 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:08 pm

I want to say a massive thank you to Dr Ferdinand and the team for the hard work you put into the course. As a non-science graduate, and someone who hasn't studied any science since 2002 (yeah, I'm old!) I thought I'd be lucky to scrape a 50 in S3, particularly as I got a measly 32 on my very first ACER practice paper - I'd have done better had I guessed!

However, I have just received my GAMSAT score and am over the moon to have received 66 overall (which is in the 90th percentile this year :shock: ) with an astonishing 68 for S3, all thanks to your amazing practice papers, and Dr Ferdinand's wonderful YouTube explanations; in fact some of your practice questions were so like the exam questions that I wondered if someone from ACER had copied them!

Thanks again, and all the best to other non-science graduates. If I can do it I'm sure anyone can. :D
linda.barn1994

Re: Blown away by my score!

Postby jeanne_gsgamsat » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:19 am

A huge CONGRATULATIONS to you from the Gold Standard team! Those are amazing scores, indeed. Thank you for your kind words and good luck with your medical school journey.
jeanne_gsgamsat

Return to Discuss your strategies and experience with Section III